QUID PRO QUO INTERNATIONAL
is a digitally-enabled ecosystem and deal advisory platform
focused on meeting the needs of investors, project developers and ventures in the
renewable energy, energy storage, waste-to-energy, water treatment and broader sustainability sector
We create a fair value for all stakeholders in our ecosystem
QPQ combines traditional ways of doing business based on values, trust and human interactions with the latest technologies to create a globally connected community and make it easy, fast and convenient to achieve results and business growth for our members.
Our goal is to create a self-sufficient (fully-fledged) ecosystem for initiators of renewable energy, energy storage, waste-to-energy, water treatment & desalination, and broader sustainability projects and ventures.
We design this ecosystem by bringing together the right complementing stakeholders and resources to satisfy funding and other needs that project developers have at every milestone.
Important Stakeholders of our Community
- Investors – IPPs, development banks, development funds, strategic developers and investors, private equity funds, financial investors, pension funds and family offices.
- Project Owners/Sponsors/Initiators - well-established entrepreneurs and innovators with a proven track record of starting and running professional projects and ventures, experience and knowledge of the industry related to the project that they are initiating.
- Investment Advisors and Referral Partners - senior professionals or firms who run corporate finance, transaction, investment or deal advisory, M&A and investment banking practices.
- Consultants/Advisors - active in the sustainability sector with various technical specializations such as debt finance, tech, strategic, management, operational, and other consulting and advisory firms. Individual consultants or representatives of consulting firms must be established, experienced, with an excellent track record, in-depth market knowledge, impeccable reputation and world-class capabilities to deliver superior service in their field of expertise.
- Equipment and Solution Providers & EPCs – manufacturers and providers of equipment, technologies and other supporting services required to successfully develop renewable energy, energy storage, waste-to-energy, water treatment & desalination, and broader sustainability projects